Justin Deoliveira ha scritto:
> Andrea Aime wrote:
>> Justin Deoliveira ha scritto:
>>> Not it shouldn't have because those tests share configuration from
>>> the parent jdbc-ng parent pom. Otherwise tests like the jndi tests
>>> will fail. So to make this work you will have to copy a bunch of
>>> configuration over to the jdbc-ng unsupported parent pom. I did not
>>> do so because i did not want to duplicate configuraton. But if
>>> specifying a different parent while allowed, is not practical with
>>> maven then I am ok with duplicating the info.
>>
>> We have a choice:
>> - duplicate the info
>> - break site, collector and possibly other maven plugins
>>
>> I suggest we go for the first, but that's just me
>>
> Not sure if this moved or not but yeah, lets duplicate. Just as long as
> we are careful to remove the duplication when those modules move to
> supported.

Nope, it did not move, but win32 build is up and running,
site and javadoc daily generation are next on my list
(actually, resurrected from my earlier attempt that did
  not end up in a continous build).
Speaking of which, do we have enoug power on the main
Hudson box to generate the site and the javadoc
daily, and to keep them around in some published directory?
(I'd say, we just keep the latest version generated)

Andrea Aime
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org