We will have enough power, (remember ibm hudson ). At the moment we have
problems with the tyan motherboards in combination with amd shanghai chips
causing delays.

Proposal: If its urgent, put the jobs on your hudson box if possible, a
hardware boost is arriving, depending on the delivery of new motherboards.