You will note that I:
- exported the user guide wiki
- exported our website docs as

In generating our website docs I was basically stuck with creating the complete
website.

I would like us to end the experiment of Sphinx and adopt it in a more orderly
manner; but I am a bit at a loss of *how* to do so. What would we like for
sphinx docs?

We could have a "docs" folder in each module?
- This would be good for user guide / module matrix information; and we could
leave the "welcome" tutorials to the demo/example/docs folder
- Could we modify the makefile to make this happen?

We could do what geoserver does with a top level "module" for documentation?
- if so I would like one for "user" (ie user guide) and one for "devel" (ie
developers guide) and one for the "website"

Jody