Hi Justin,

On 23 June 2011 23:58, Justin Deoliveira <jdeol...@opengeo.org> wrote:
> Hmm... we'll definitely need to add a cron job or something to clean up old
> jar files since that will fill up disk space on gridlock in no time.

Yes. That should be easy because there's no need to keep anything but
the latest jar.

I wonder if it will create any problems for users ?  JAITools had
time-stamped snapshots at one stage and Moovida complained that they
were ending up in his local repo with the time-stamps attached. I'm
not sure what was happening and I couldn't reproduce it on my system.

This might be relevant:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4275466/how-do-you-deal-with-maven-3-timestamped-snapshots-efficiently

Michael