Yeah it should definitely be in there. BBOX3D is the filter interface, which extends BBOX.

On 07/30/2012 05:04 PM, Justin Deoliveira wrote:
Looking much better Niels, i think this will slot in much cleaner.

Is BBOX3D a new interface? I was just looking through the patch and not seeing it defined there although i do see the BBOX3DImpl class defined.