Setting up a windows build box would would be an amazing contribution +1

I should also point out that Java 6 is reached the end of its cycle and we
should make plans to at least compile on Java 7 this year. I recently helped a
work college address a GeoServer environment issue that was addressed by
falling back to our tested Java 6 environment (sigh).

Brett your enthusiasm for build stability is appreciated, any work in this area
would be welcome. I would also like to tone down the warning produced during
our build as the logs have become very difficult to follow.

Jody