> -1- Can you clarify this sentence?
>
> "to replace the default direct granule access with a renderable graph
> (for reprojection)"

Replaced with "support resampling of rasters into common CRS for mosaic
operation".

> -2- Stupid thing but in ImageMosaic I would go for add/removeRaster
> rather than *Coverage

Updated.

This proposal (and email thread) should be orthogonal to the RnD discussion
on setting up a mosaic with multiple projections.

This mosaic is focused on creating/managing the index used. One part I
cannot wrap my head around is the workflow behind these two methods
- createSchema(String name, CoordinateReferenceSystem crs) which creates
the FeatureType used for the index, and Collection<PropertiesCollector>
getPropertiesCollectors().

It seems these two methods need to be implemented together, a single
PropertyCollector may collect more than once value on examining a raster. I
am not sure how to line up these collected values with the created schema
without more information. We also have String getParameter(Prop prop)
defined, but the class Prop is not included in the proposal.

Suggestions:
- Use a list of PropertiesCollectors to provide order, which can then be
used to determine the Schema?
- Language consistency - raster / granule
- Language consistency - could we use AttributeDescriptor rather than
introduce a new thing called "Prop" ?
- Are the class responsibilities clear:
GranuleCatalogManager, GranuleCatalog, GranuleStore, MosaicHarvester, etc...

(It could also be that since I am unfamiliar with the internals being
refactored that I am just struggling with the language - so if everyone
else is okay ...)