Devon,

Great work, thanks for improving the explanation of my part. I'm glad to see the plan is moving forward.

Kind Regards
Niels

On 21-05-16 01:21, Devon Tucker wrote:
Hi all,

I've been working on fleshing this proposal out and adding a bit to it. See the conversation on on-the-fly reprojection in ImageMosaic. My updated API proposal is on my own Wiki for now, I can update the master one but I wanted to solicit early feedback. Please let me know if something doesn't make sense. Wanted to throw it out there earlier for feedback rather than later:

https://github.com/dvntucker/geotools/wiki/Refactor-ImageMosaic-for-extensibility

Cheers,
Devon