Hi,

I am looking for estimates of GEF budget shortfalls.  I am trying to get a
sense of the extent to which actual funding falls short of needed funding.
Information on the GEF budget is easy to obtain, but I am looking for
scholarly estimates of what the GEF might need to more effectively achieve
its mandate.  I am also looking for a breakdown of donor nations and amount
pledged by each donor at the most recent replenishment agreement.  If anyone
can direct me to this information, I'd appreciate it.

You can respond to me directly and, if necessary, I will distribute the
answers to the listserv in a single email.

Best,
--
Phillip Stalley
Assistant Professor, Political Science