Hi Peter (and everyone, thanks for the discussion),

One thing you say below caught me by surprise: that skepticism is "almost exclusively a global North position". Is this true? Can you elucidate? It's certainly not intuitively obvious, although I would guess that our boys are the loudest skeptics using this particular framing.

Kate