Lisa Paleczny wrote:

> Hi all,
>     Don't flame this time until you get the whole story. My sister's
>

> graduation party was on Sunday. My cousin, who is about my age, brought his
> hamster over. So I took mine out. Then,  I noticed a tumor on him. He was
> alomst 3 and too old for surgery, but I was gonig to bring him to the vet

Why is 3 too old for surgery, and who has told you this??

> (not responsible... huh?). I started the  S.A.H. (Save A Hamster) Fund. Then,
> he jumped. I tried to grab him, but it was tooo late. he broke his neck and

Allowing him to jump from your hands is NOT responsible.  HUH? ....NO!  What is
the SAH (who gives money to you for such a fund???)

> died 2 minutes later. My other cousin was a vet a tried to help him. I
> couldn't get over the loss, so my uncle took me to the petstore. With the
> money from the S.A.H. Fund (only $14) I bought a new hamster. He is a

Do the people that gave you this SAH money know that you bought a hamster from a
pet store?  Buying a hamster from a pet store is NOT saving the hamster, and is
not, from the name of the fund, what the funds are intended to be used for.  I
suggest you take the hamster back to the pet store where it can be properly cared
for.

> long-haired named Cobana. He is brown and white. I think he may have wet
> tail. Does anyone know the symptons?

Don't you know the symptoms??  Haven't you had a gerbil with wet tail, before on
one of your older posts?  Do you read the responses you get from people.  PLEASE
GIVE YOUR ANIMALS TO SOMEONE WHO CAN AND WILL CARE FOR THEM!!!  PLEASE, PLEASE
PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!  TH

> The vet wouldn;t see him so I am asking
> your peoples help.
> Thanks,
> Lisa

I am wanting to help you, but you don't seem to listen to people that offer
help.  Or you are doing this for attention.  I would like to continue to listen
to your problems, but maybe you need to find a list for people who need attention
and aren't getting it.  Your parents should be stopping you from having any more
animals.  My 3 year old is more attentive to her gerbils than you a 13 year old.

One VERY saddened gerbil owner,
rena