In a message dated 6/26/01 11:22:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I started the  S.A.H. (Save A Hamster) Fund. Then,
he jumped. I tried to grab him, but it was tooo late. he broke his neck and
died 2 minutes later. My other cousin was a vet a tried to help him. I
couldn't get over the loss, so my uncle took me to the petstore. With the
money from the S.A.H. Fund (only $14) I bought a new hamster.

And anyway, why would u use the money for such a fund to buy a NEW
hamster??  That's crazy that the vet wouldn't see the new hamster....I
agree with Francis