People???  The tumor was on his lung???  How did you notice a tumor located on
his lung??  More dangerous than letter him leap from your hands?  Why would they
give money to a rescue fund and then say use it on a NEW hamster???  I don't
believe it.  And you say you contacted ALL the "people" on your SAH list and the
ALL responded within a day and told you to buy a NEW hamster?  PLEASE RESPOND TO
THE RETURNING ISSUE.  A FEW OTHERS HAVE REQUESTED THAT YOU RETURN THE HAMSTER.
WE REALLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE OTHER LIES, BUT PLEASE RETURN THE HAMSTER SO IT
CAN BE PROPERLY CARED FOR.  PLEASE FIND ANOTHER AVENUE FOR YOUR ATTENTION!!