Hi!

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 3:26 PM, Leslie Katz <lesl...@mymts.net> wrote:

> On 2018-04-06 08:14 AM, Jehan Pagès wrote:
>

> For the record, I opened a bug report at flatpak (I searched and could not
> find an existing one): https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak/issues/1557
>

> Thank you for letting me know. I'm sure it would have been beyond me to do
> it myself!

Actually it's not beyond anyone. It is just about politely asking about a
problem, just like you did on this mailing list. ;-)

By the way, are you using the Mate desktop as well, or another desktop?
As you may see, flatpak people closed the bug report saying this is just a
detection bug from Mate, which is "fun" because Mate closed its own report
saying flatpak and firejail (another sandbox system, if I got it right?)
had to fix this on their side.
Well in the end, not sure when it will get fixed. I feel like someone needs
to push a bit (yet still nicely/politely) here or there. :-D

Jehan

--
ZeMarmot open animation film
http://film.zemarmot.net