> when i look for luis (you provided email lately, i looked right after i
> barely managed to correct my homeless situation right after guadec) i
> was told he was not available.  in the real world, you go to the boss.
> this is you?  you are the boss at Ximian?  or who is responsible for

I am not Luis or Federico's boss, they work on a different organization
than I do.

Even in that case, the decision to use the new file selector (as I have
repeated now about three times) is not Luis/Owen/Federico, it was a
decision by some hacker in the Gimp itself.

So you are barking at the wrong tree.

Miguel