Thanks,

Really, I'm an outsider in gtk/gnome topic.
I just like gimp, and I'm afraid a little bit of
gimp starts to leave bazaar concept as seen
at gnome.

I realized that old fileselector is not too perfect, so
I used filemanager's drag and drop to open files.
(what is nonsense to open a new app for that reason,
but an image viewer is needed for graphics work,
because gimp has not such a selector), so
I will continue this way (until I learned the new one).

Best regards,
Aewyn