At 02:03 AM 1/21/2011, you wrote:

>On 01/21/2011 09:13 AM, Ray Tayek wrote:
> >
> > what should the values be for bounding box?
>
>current bounding box size/current scaling factor=235/.47166=498,24 (I
>used 500)

i understand that.

what about a bounding box like: %%BoundingBox: -1 -21 101 214

would this need some kind of translate or something?

> >> can you show me the values that you used and the convert command that
> > had the great result?
>
>Already sent you the fixed EPS (page3b.eps)

yes. i got that from my mail folder.

>I used a plain: "convert page3b.eps page3b.gif" (no parameters whatsoever)

displaying this in my email reader (eudora), it looks great. in a
browser it looks great.

viewing with picasa shows a black background, gimp shows a checkerboard.

i put some examples of this here: http://tayek.com/bobt/images/ofnuts/

thanks

---
co-chair http://ocjug.org/