Hi Edouard,

Thank you, that was really helpful! I got the link between the image and
the CSV to work. I will now start testing and adapting the template for the
actual upload. I'll keep you updated.

Best,

Arne Wossink

Projectleider / Project Lead Wikimedia Nederland

Tel. +31 (0)6 11000505
(di, wo, do)

*Postadres*:                                                 * Bezoekadres:*
Postbus 167                                                Mariaplaats 3
3500 AD  Utrecht                                         Utrecht