Hello,

There isn't a tutorial as you like, and there isn't an integration as is.

If you config Drupal and GLPI with a Single Sign On with CAS, you can login
to each one once you authenticate in CAS. If you create a content in Drupal
with an iframe to GLPI, then you can navigate to this content and the user
is loged in this app by CAS.

I hope I made me understood in spite of my english.

Regards!

Francisco M. González