Hi, Kenneth:

Yes, I know of the box at the bottom that you refer to.  I don't see how
it's different from clicking the Reply arrow.  They're both one click.
 Perhaps faster, because you don't need the mouse, is to simply type :"r"
or "f."
*
*
*~Diane*
*
*
I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid.  He says he can stop any time.