Marko, that didn't work here, and I have occasionally experienced this same
"non-work" result in other msgs..  Prior to sending this msg., I tried
several times to select your text below (highlighted) *from within your
original reply*, hit Reply, and actually came up with a totally different
message to which I was responding!!  And, yes, I have the "Quote selected
text" lab enabled.

*~Diane*