Ken Ambrose wrote:
> I'm sorry -- I wasn't explicit enough.  The "boxen" I upgraded -were-
> the servers.  The clients are many, and varied, but seem to all
> experience the same issue.  Note that of the clients from whom I've
> heard complaints, all are behind NAT boxes, though I don't quite see
> how that would correlate. (I'm going to give a go from a box with a
> "real" IP shortly, now that I think of it...)

Just some random thoughts that may or may not be leads ...

Are you using plugins that affect the login page, such as Quote of the Day?
Are you authenticating users with the LDAP plugin? Do you force secure
connects, and is the security certificate correct for the new system if you
do?

--
Bill Mullen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]