-Paul Iadonisi wrote:

 What I don't get is why the developers of Mozilla,
Galeon, Konqueror, etc. don't add the kind of
filtering for Java, Javascript, Flash, or any/all
plugins on a per site basis ala the cookie managers
in each.
FWIW, I agree. I haven't downloaded Mozilla 1.3a yet,
since I just upgraded to 1.2.1, but I suspect that this
is something that could be lobbied for. I'm just worried
that there is a lot of back-room financial pressure NOT
to permit this kind of gratuitous user control of one's
own computing environment. Just think of all the ads you'd
end up not seeing.

B.