Hi all,

Anyone know of a way to avoid auto-loading or filtering Flash
embedded within a site?

It seems many sites are beginning to use Flash for their ads rather
than just .jpg or .gif images (probably exactly because it's more
difficult to filter!).  When I visit one of these sites, galeon
(and I expect mozilla) hangs trying to access /dev/dsp if I have xmms
open and playing.

In order to "unhang" the browser, I have to kill xmms, then restart it.

Anyone else experience this, or have any ideas?

--

Seeya,
Paul