>Now, I have no real problem in believing that these patches really did come
>from Microsoft, which actually makes the problem worse instead of better.

Please tell me your whole email was one big cynical joke, since
those patches were indubitably fake. A number of viruses are spread
this way - by purporting to be security upgrades for the very
problems they exploit.

-- Morbus Iff ( i put the demon back in codemonkey ) Culture: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.gamegrene.com/ Buy My Book! http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596004605/disobeycom icq: 2927491 / aim: akaMorbus / yahoo: morbus_iff / jabber.org: morbus