On 8/10/06, Matt Brodeur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 APC doesn't make anything that fits the above requirements.  Ditto
PowerWare (formerly Best Power).  Double conversion units may be
available, but they're larger then desired for this application.

Is the Powerware 9125[1] not what you're looking for?  It claims to be
double-conversion, and it's available in 700-3000VA models.

 Hrrm.  Maybe it is.  I looked at that product list several times.  I
guess I missed that model somehow.  Or maybe space aliens are screwing
with my head again.  Damn aliens.

 Thanks!

-- Ben