On 3/25/07, Seth Cohn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The fact that we have used it before and it works.  We have not
tested MythTV with Puppy Linux, Slackware, Yggdrasil

Why not Debian or Ubuntu?

 My distro's better than your distro!

For sheer upgradability, Debian systems tend to be more bullet proof.

 Nuh-uh!  Clearly, Skeletor could take Mumra in a fight.  Oh, wait,
sorry, wrong nerdwar...

 Fedora worked when we tried it.  The volunteers were familiar with
it.  That's about the grand total of the down-select process.

 I don't recall any volunteers were overly familiar with Debian.
Maybe Debian users should spend less time telling everyone their
distro is better and more time actually contributing.  :-P

--
"One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel / And the next it's rolling over me"
                                                 -- Rush, "Far Cry"