Seth,

There is a not-so-fine line between the issues of copyright, DMCA, etc.
being discussed and the "HOWTO" of performing illegal acts being
discussed, particularly when people get fast and loose about saying "I
did this" and "I used this".  Even if you are careful about what you
say, others may not be.

I think that most of us on this list will agree that the recent rulings
of our government sponsored by the recording and broadcast industries
are Draconian by any measure.  You might find less agreement on how much
freedom people would allow in file sharing and swapping of copyrighted
material.

>From my viewpoint you are welcome to discuss the issues of these topics
(although I hope with an appropriate subject line), but not ways of
breaking the law.  Let's change the law to something that is better.

Warmest regards,

maddog