On 3/26/07, Jon 'maddog' Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think that most of us on this list will agree that the recent rulings
of our government sponsored by the recording and broadcast industries
are Draconian by any measure.

 I absolutely agree, here.

You might find less agreement on how much freedom people would allow in
file sharing and swapping of copyrighted material.

 I'm not even going as far as weighing in on that matter.

 I'm just saying that, right or wrong, I do not want to open a legal
can of worms.  I doubt GNHLUG or MV does, either.

 "Don't seek out trouble; it will find you soon enough on its own."

Let's change the law to something that is better.

 Well said!

-- Ben