> Meizu M3 Music Card. Plays OGG, FLAC and a variety of other audio
> formats. "Appears" as USB storage, where audio files can be simply
> copied to.
>
> http://www.engadget.com/2007/04/02/meizus-m3-music-card-unboxed

Have you used one of these? A former coworker got an "iPod knockoff".
It looked great, had some great features and seemed solid.

Until after about a month. The headphone jack broke. He managed to
open it up to take a look since it was useless anyway. The inside was
substandard. Bad solder joints, crappy plastic. That's what ended up
being the problem. The headphone jack wiggled lose on the inside and
basically snapped off the board.

I'd be careful. I like looking for deals to, but with something that
gets banged up like portable music players do, it might be worth it to
go name brand, or at least that's been around long enough to have a
bunch of people use it.