On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Bruce Labitt
<bruce.lab...@myfairpoint.net> wrote:
>>> OpenCV appears to require a good C++ background,
>>> which I don't have now. ... Any advice?
>>
>>   Tell your employer you need some C++ training in order to do your
>> job effectively.
>
> It isn't like I can do NO C++ ...

  Well, more than once you've made critical remarks regarding your own
skills in C++.  Since you seem to be in a position where you're being
asked to work with C++, I figured it warranted pointing out that the
most useful tool we have is inside our skulls.  Too often we look to
products and parts to solve problems, when what we really need is
training and workforce improvement.

-- Ben