On 4/11/07, Ted Roche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ideally, I try to have the topic for next month announced at the
previous months meeting, so someone can include it in the notes of the
meeting ...

 One more thing: Don't assume that putting something in the meeting
notes reaches everyone.  gnhlug-announce and gnhlug-discuss are
generally two separate audiences, and the notes are usually posted to
gnhlug-discuss.  Also, something with the subject line "Last week's
meeting" is less likely to attract attention to next month's meeting
than "3 Mar - Mind-control using Linux".

 Perhaps we should post the meeting notes to gnhlug-announce?  Hmmm.
That's arguably outside the charter of that list.  We can always
change the charter, but the real quesiton is, what do the unique
subscribers to that list want?

 Maybe we should set-up a short survey on the web site asking what
people think.  Not that surveys are the best thing in the world, but
they might at least provide a little objective data.

-- Ben