On 2000-05-17 at 14:40 -0500, Thomas Charron wrote:

> >     http://debian.bilow.com/debian-cdimage
> >     ftp://debian.bilow.com/debian-cdimage
>
>   Is potato now buildable within installing slink first?  Aka, with these disk
> images, can I boot and install with no sign of slink?

I would not guarantee that any particular CD test images made on any
particular day are actually going to work, since this is a test, but I can
tell you that, in theory, this is exactly what should happen and that our
practical experience has been fairly good in this regard.  I do know that
there are a few serious problems on non-i386 platforms, and this is a
large part of what is holding up the release, but i386 seems to work.

-- Mike