Greg Kettmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asked:

>>> I've a friend trying to dual boot Linux (multiple flavors)
>>> and M$ NT Server. ... is it possible?

I've been dual booting NT Workstation and Linux for years. I don't
have access to a Linux box at work, but start poking around in
/usr/doc for a HOWTO or possibly a mini-HOWTO. If you can't find it,
I'll take a look at home late tonight. (Basically, you run LILO on
the Linux paritition, dd off the boot block of that partition to a
file, copy the file to the NT boot partition, and then edit 'boot.ini'
to add a stanza for Linux. Syntax of boot.ini is fairly intuitive.

Don't have a clue about the uptime data, though; I'm sure others might.

HTH,

Bayard