On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Bayard Coolidge USG ZKO3-3/S20 wrote:
> Historically, Red Hat has been extremely sloppy IMNSHO, about indicating
> what CDs and/or .iso's have exactly what bits on them.

  While I agree, it might be worth pointing out that this problem is not
always Red Hat's fault.  In many cases, VARs, distributors, and the like have
added their own "special" modifications.  Dell does this.  So does VA.  So
does Macmillan.  The Open Source door swings both ways... :-)

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Net Technologies, Inc. <http://www.ntisys.com>