In a message dated: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:59:00 EST
"Kenneth E. Lussier" said:

>Actually, no, this wouldn't explain it. The Ramen worm has only been out
>for about 10 days or so. Port 27374 is the default port number for asp
>(Address Search Protocol). It is also the default port for the Sub7
>Trojan program, which only effects Windows9x.

Geez, talk about confusion over acronyms, I though asp was Active Server Pages
:)

Of course, then there's the ultimate in intentional confusion with Bill G.
announcing last  year that DNS really means Digital Nerous System or some
other such ridiculous thingy that we have yet to hear anything else about
since :)
--

Seeya,
Paul