Paul Lussier said:
> In a message dated: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:59:00 EST
> "Kenneth E. Lussier" said:
>
> >Actually, no, this wouldn't explain it. The Ramen worm has only been out
> >for about 10 days or so. Port 27374 is the default port number for asp
> >(Address Search Protocol). It is also the default port for the Sub7
> >Trojan program, which only effects Windows9x.
>
> Geez, talk about confusion over acronyms, I though asp was Active Server Pages
> :)

Come on, ASP stands for Application Service Provider (or was that Association
of Shareware Professionals, or was that Astronomical Society of the Pacific ..
;-)

jeff

Jeffry Smith      Technical Sales Consultant     Mission Critical Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   phone:603.930.9739 fax:978.446.9470
Thought for today:  hing // n.

 [IRC] Fortuitous typo for `hint', now in
   wide intentional use among players of initgame.  Compare
   newsfroup, filk.