Good shot except that the fan gets a *lower* pitch when I turn seti *off*.
Seti is not the problem of course. I did try a simple C program as well:
main(){while(1);}
and the same thing happens.

I guess I'm still open to an explanation. :-)

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ