On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Jeffry Smith wrote:
>> I used to read InfoWorld at my last job ...
>
> you must have missed there "Microsoft can do no wrong" period.

  Possible.  However, I tend to only read things that interest me.  It is
entirely possible that I simply ignored or subconsciously filtered any such
garbage.

[...rest of original message cut...]

  You know, Jeff, I think that was about the first time I have ever seen you
post a good rant.  There may be a place for you in the Scary Devil Monastery
after all.  ;-)

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Net Technologies, Inc. <http://www.ntisys.com>