Paul Lussier wrote:

[snip]
> or,
> use autoconf/automake to detect that gpg is(n't) installed and do
> the appropriate thing.

Which segues very nicely (thanks Paul *grin*) to the other question I
had.

What's a good resource for learning about the auto tools?  I tried once
about a year ago from the gnu site and found it to be fairly confusing.
I haven't seen an O'Reilly about the topic - any other thoughts?

--
Give a man a match, and you keep him warm for an evening.
Light him on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Cole Tuininga
Network Admin
Code Energy, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]