On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Peter Cavender wrote more on djbdns.

  As Jeff Smith says, it is all about choice.  If you like djbdns, by all
means, use it.  Myself, I find the djbdns website and what it describes has
too much inconsistency, misinformation, error, omission, disregard of
standard, flaming, arrogance, incompatibility... well, you get the idea.  You
find BIND's poor security history unacceptable, which is not an unreasonable
position to take.  I don't think either of us are going to budge.  Let's agree
to disagree, and leave it at that, eh?  :-)

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Net Technologies, Inc. <http://www.ntisys.com>