I still like the idea of collecting a reward if I find an exploit, rather
than paying to find out about them.

For all the talk on this list about people being concerned about system
security, it baffles me why, when it comes to things like BIND, people
justify continuing to use it, and attack alternatives without fully
evaluating them.  It reminds me more and more of listening to M$
apologists.

--Pete