In a message dated: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 14:40:41 EST
mike ledoux said:

>I think you misunderstood.  I was saying here that we can only expect
>to populate this image database if we take reasonable precautions to
>ensure that privacy concerns are met.  I've already explained what I think
>reasonable precautions are, and have been continuing this discussion in
>the hopes of determining what other people think would be reasonable.

>> >Good, that's what I've been trying to say all along.
>>
>> Then why didn't you just say so? ;)
>
>I did.  Several times.

It seems that you and I are in quite violent agreement over this
issue, yet no one else seems to be at all interested, never mind
actually having an opinion.

So, at this point, I recommend we bury the already quite dead horse
until someone else decides to exhume said carcass :)

>Would you like a KITN?  :]

No thanks, you can give mine to Derek ;)
--

Seeya,
Paul

                          God Bless America!

        ...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
                and we never stop trying to be better.
                       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon