On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, at 4:55pm, David Roberts wrote:
> I rec'd this today from my manager, and I'm not sure what he means, much
> less how to fix it.

  He means you have not indicated your availability for scheduling (e.g.,
for meetings).  Outlook has various features for calendar and scheduling
which can be quite powerful, if used properly (they rarely are).

> ... PLEASE don't say I have to break down and run NT ...

  AFAIK, the only interface to the calendar portions of Outlook is Outlook.
Sorry.

  Actually, that is not quite true.  If you run Exchange, there is something
called Outlook Web Access (OWA), which, as you can probably guess, is a
web-based interface to Exchange.  I am not sure how much functionality is
available in it, though.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>