OK. I have a really bizarre solution for you - and it
usually works for me...

I keep my schedule on my palm pilot, and there's
lots-o-software to sync outlook with my pilot. When
I find that I *absolutely have to*  keep some MS-centric
customer up to date with my calendar - I just upload my pilot
to it. This also works for Yahoo (and evolution - sorta).

The only problem is that most of the sync packages don't let
me sync just a particular category, so the customer gets
a lot of stuff they shouldn't, which I have to delete.

Recently I've taken to keeping my "public" calendar on Yahoo!,
and just syncing that with the customer's outlook. Saves
on time mousing around with windows.

--Bruce