>>> Of course, if the system Ben is bringing has a CD burner,
>>> we can burn there as well.

I can bring my new dual-Athlon system, as it's got a Plextor
drive that can do 10X (or is it 12X?) CD burns.

Ed - I'll have my quad-band (6/2/440/1270) HT on me as well;
I told my boss (who's also a ham) that I'd be leaving here early
on Friday, so I could be up there around 4 or so.

We need to pay attention to the weather, however - local station
in Manchester said we're in for an inch of rain tomorrow, and the
showers may linger into the weekend, which means at the very least
that we'll be facing some potentially muddy grounds.

Bayard