Bill Sconce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> (A wiki is by definition essentially unmoderated - it's designed
> for a community whose members trust each other for quality.  Again,
> the example is workgroup collaboration, I think.)

For example, http://www.wikipedia.com (a collaborative effort at
creating an encyclopedia) has had various problems with vandalism.

Regardless, the results so far are very impressive.  To me, this is
one of the neatest wiki's that I've ever seen.

Regards,

--kevin
--
Kevin D. Clark (CetaceanNetworks.com!kclark)  |
Cetacean Networks, Inc.                       |   Give me a decent UNIX