Many thanks for all contributions.

I'd like to add two points:

Compiler:
Interface shall not be compiler dependent and implementation should not be
compiler dependent.

Language:
The Ada language standard used is Ada 2012 without restrictions.

PS : as one may have understood, these Gnoga guidelines are as closed from
existing source code but all is open for suggestions, IMHO. For sure, the aim
is to set a "Gnoga style" for futures code contributions.

Go on sending comments, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr