Hello David,

> Le 21 oct. 2016 à 05:47, David Botton <da...@botton.com> a écrit :
>
> Well if someone is inspired that upgrade is doable.
>
> Most unrestricted access is just used in creating simple examples not in the
> framework.

I'll add that guidelines apply only on the Gnoga framework (that is not
mandatory on demo, tuto and tests but it is encouraged).

> Since Ada is effectively dead outside of GNAT for future development, in my
> mind only supporting FSF GNAT is important as it will always be a subset of
> GPL GNAT and GNAT PRO and the reasons I freely wrote it to depend on GNAT
> from the start.

That's why the proposed wording is "must be independent" on interface (Ada
spec) and "should be independent" on implementation (Ada body).
If one day one compiler other than GNAT want to offer a Gnoga implementation
then it will be able to.
Let's be optimistic, actually Ada 2005 was not enough attractive but Ada 2012
brings real interests in industry. Among them, contract programming reduce
"defensive design" and  catch bugs earlier than later that is more cost
consuming, as we know. "The demand builds supply" (my poor translation of "la
demande crée l'offre") ;-)