Well if someone is inspired that upgrade is doable.

Most unrestricted access is just used in creating simple examples not in
the framework.

Since Ada is effectively dead outside of GNAT for future development, in my
mind only supporting FSF GNAT is important as it will always be a subset of
GPL GNAT and GNAT PRO and the reasons I freely wrote it to depend on GNAT
from the start.

David Botton